Jealous? Yes very much so. :-) Maybe when the little tykes get older, I can leave them home with mike for the weekend and come see you.
That was beautiful!!!
That's way harsh t-bone.
Ok, so we just happened to go on a cruise out of California the middle of January, and it rained on us the whole time. What luck? Sure wish it would've waited a week! I would love to come when it's beautiful to see you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jealous? Yes very much so. :-) Maybe when the little tykes get older, I can leave them home with mike for the weekend and come see you.
That was beautiful!!!
That's way harsh t-bone.
Ok, so we just happened to go on a cruise out of California the middle of January, and it rained on us the whole time. What luck? Sure wish it would've waited a week! I would love to come when it's beautiful to see you!
Post a Comment