I hadn't thought much about how 2010 begins a new decade until radio stations were playing tops songs from the past decade, newspapers were reporting the top stories of the past decade, and friends blogged about big events in the past decade. Oh. It IS a new decade. Sometimes I'm rather oblivious to the signs around me. So here is my short, short summary on the 00's:
Many trips were taken.
Lifelong friends were made.
A career change & return to school.
Discovered a love of running.
Family grew by 6.
Some heartache.
Move to San Diego.
It is hard to remember the details and dates of each event that occurred over the decade. What I remember most are the relationships and memories made with the incredible people in my life. (pause for an awww!) Most important thing I've learned over the past decade is to make sure the people close to me are quality. And they are. For that I am grateful tonight.
To the next ten years!
2 comments:
Awwww. Cheers to 2010!
i was so one of those life long friends!!!!!!!!!!
*tender*
Post a Comment