CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a case of the wednesdays

Ever have those days you feel like you should have stayed in bed? Today was such a day. I now know you can't escape Mondays. I didn't work Monday or Tuesday so instead I have a case of the Wednesdays.


Symptoms of the Wednesdays:
  1. Not sleeping well the previous night.
  2. Having the heavy, heavy blinds fall on your face as you are putting the doggy door up.
  3. Touching your nose to rub away the pain and find your hand covered in blood.
  4. Trying not to cry on the phone to your boss that you are going to be late because you can't get the bleeding to stop and you fear a giant scar will soon be present on your face.
  5. Client #2 for the day is adorable and from Ghana - and nobody speaks English. And he likes to throw things. And cry. And climb on things. And change his mind every 2 seconds. And his parents don't seem to mind any of the above.
  6. MORE rain.
  7. Client #3 is still sick. Coughs, hacks and sneezes all over me. Then screams. Then throws up. Then kicks me in the face.
If you have any of these symptoms...or similar tomorrow...stay in bed. You may have a case of the Thursdays.

I am going to bed.

1 comments:

KayeLynne said...

Oh Katie, that is a bad day. So sorry to hear that. The only good thing about having a day that bad is the next will be better (hopefully). I also want to add, when you have another bad day, remember: you live in CALIFORNIA, and San Diego at that!
miss you...