CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

new zip code

I'm here! I am somewhat officially living in the 92111 zip code. I guess somewhat officially really means unofficially. Let me clarify - I am here but living between two kind friends until I move into my house on July 31st.
I had an interview yesterday and am really hoping to get the position. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I've applied for a couple other jobs in the Autism field and also with some temp agencies. Hopefully something will come up quickly. I'm already getting a little stir crazy. Funny how when I work full time I think about how nice it would be to have nothing to do. Then when I don't have anything to do I get really bored and can't wait to have a job. At least I have the beach to keep me somewhat occupied :)
I drove by the house I'll be living in. It is in a great neighborhood. The house isn't that great on the outside but it is better to have a not so great house in a great neighborhood than a great house in a not so great neighborhood - Right???
I've done my job searching for the morning. Off to the pool to swim some laps and then to the beach for a little sun and sand :)

3 comments:

skizzy and amy wright said...

im so jealous... the beach.. the pool... jobless... totally green with envy.

Lindi said...

I will miss seeing you around these neck of the woods in Utah. Don't forget us in the mountains, ok? I hope you get that job!!!! Let us know.

Lindi

crisjohn said...

everyone is so excited your coming home!! If you go snowboarding...let tanner know!!!

Cris