I got a job this morning!!! Phew, what a relief! I was getting a little nervous since I only have one more paycheck to come from IHC. Yea! Now I can relax and enjoy the next few days in my new city.
I will be working as a behavior instructor at Bridges Educational Corporation. I'll be working with little kiddos with Autism. These are just the little guys 2-4 years old! I will go to their homes and work with them for 2 hour periods of time. Different from Pingree but I think it will be a good job.
Yea!!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
cha-ching!!
Posted by KT at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahoooo! Congratulations!
Yea Katie!!! I am so glad that things are going great for you!! I am way jealous that you've been bummin it on the beach!! You got your own house? Are you going to have a roommate? I love San Diego! What's your ward like? Post a picture of your pad!
that's so AWESOME! exciting! wow! look at you! you got this job pretty quickly, too.. which tells me that it must be that you were meant to be there. it seems to me that things tend to fall into place when and where they're supposed to... congrats! you're gonna have to text or email me an address for you, too, btw. :)
yay! congrats! im glad things are workn out.
Post a Comment