CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

end of an era!


I've worked at Intermountain Healthcare (aka IHC) for 6 1/2 years. Wednesday was officially my last day. I had met some really great people while working there and learned a lot professionally. I also learned that although it is a great company, it is not what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. When I turned in my badge Wednesday I didn't feel one bit of sadness. It felt a little weird but more exciting than anything knowing that I don't have to go back to work there ever again!

2 comments:

Macy said...

Good 'ol IHC! Katie, I'm so sad that your moving so far away. I guess since I only talk to you through the computer it'll still be the same! I'm sorry I couldn't come to your going-away party! I hope it was fab. I always love reading your blog and seeing your latest adventure!!!

Kristie said...

Hey Katie J! I found your blog from Katie. Good luck with your new adventures in Cali. I will look forward to reading all about them.