CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

gone baby gone

A couple people gave me suggestions for a March adventure but I failed miserably to produce one. I did do something this month that I haven't done before and something I've been wanting to do for a long time. You decide if it qualifies as an adventure. Laser hair removal. Yep, that's right. I had my first treatment. Thanks to the fabulous Candy Apples who gave me a gift certificate. Anybody want to guess what body part had hair removed?? That sounds only slightly inappropriate. If only I knew how to set up one of those polls so many of you have on your blogs.....

oh and p.s. it HURTS!

2 comments:

Chris and Deb said...

You crack me up. And I hope that's not the body part you are talking about...I wish I could hang out with you more often! It would be some serious good times with me and my six kids, ya know? Okay, it would at least be fun for me! And thanks for the comment on my blog. Loved it:)

Deb

Macy said...

Loved your blog! You know, a poll is very easy! Just go to customize, add a page element, and pick the poll. Not that I would want to see the options for that particular poll:) We are getting old, I guess hair removal is for us now! Are you doing something fun for spring break?
P.S. Tell Debbie MacArthur that I would like to see her blog, but I'm not invited! (mmauerman@q.com) Talk to you soon!! Love, Macy