CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

item #4

I mentioned my quest for a new adventure each month in a previous post. The idea is that I have one big adventure or do something I haven't done before each month this year. A couple friends have called it my 'bucket list'. So funny and I love the name. I may not be kicking the bucket but I am leaving my twenties behind so I'm calling it my 30 year bucket list.

Anyway....yesterday I completed #4 on my bucket list. I went rock climbing for the first time! Ok, it wasn't on a real mountain or cliff or whatever it is you rock climb on but I did go to a climbing gym. I think I did pretty good for my first time. Not sore one bit today :) It was fun so I think I'll do it again. As long as I have someone trustworthy at the bottom with the rope I'm good to go.

Next month will take me far outside my comfort zone! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Macy said...

Hey! We are going to St. George on Friday! We'd love you to come! I know it's WAY outside your comfort zone... maybe that will count towards your list:)

skizzy and amy wright said...

you are so awesome. i love that you always are doing something new.