CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

a call for excitment

Since 2008 is a big (and by big I mean dreaded) year for me I decided back in January I would do something exciting or unique every month. January was a weekend of snowboarding, February was a trip to Kauai, and March....eek I don't know! I need some suggestions. Help please! Keep in mind that I don't do heights and I'm on a budget. I'm open to all (most) suggestions so bring 'em on!

2 comments:

Macy said...

I am not very exciting myself.... You are the crazy active one!! Just come to Temple night and call that wild! Good luck!!!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

oooh, how fun... unfortunately, my mind is not coming up with any ideas but we better think fast. You could come nurse Max and give me a break-that would be exciting..or maybe just painful and creepy. I'll keep thinking. If I was up to any physical activity, I would love to take a long bike ride or go roller blading. Both of those activities sound very enticing. Good luck and keep us posted!