CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

good riddance

2010 was less than stellar.  It was pretty awful.

And it kept with that theme right until the end.  While I was in Utah for Christmas this happened:

**Note: side dent was from another "awesome" 2010 event**


And then I got sick. Double boo.  
My roommate introduced me to this song and I love it.  It was the theme song of 2010.  Have a listen:

Even though it was a general fail, 2010 did have some pretty fantastic events, and happy times.  Here is a run down of the good ones:
*70 degree winter days*Lisa's wedding*new nephew*completed my first 100 mile bike ride*family vacation at the Oregon Coast*becoming closer with friends*getting my first teaching job*Sarah's wedding*several weekend visits from friends*visit from mom*Disneyland (twice!)*Christmas at home*and lots and lots of LOVE*

I strolled back into San Diego at 7:30 PM on New Year's Eve.  Lucky for me my friend Jen was having a small gathering at her house.  Turns out I DID have a party to wear a fancy dress too.  I may have been overdressed and this may be a horrible picture but at least I got to wear a party dress.

Good riddance 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is to a fabulous 2011.  Stay tuned....


2 comments:

Chris and Cassie said...

haha ok this post is funny. well i hope 2011 is simply stellar for you kate! hope to see you soon when we visit SD :).

Sandy said...

t-bone got t-boned. ugh. good news is 2011 is off to a better start since the K-dashes just premiered "kim and kourtney take new york"

think about it.