CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

eye, eye, eye!

The last weekend in March I went to Utah to attend the wedding of my beautiful friend Lisa. I kept my visit on the down low since it was a quick trip but had planned on a few good visits with friends and family. Unfortunately, I spent most of the weekend at the hospital with my baby brother who had an ulcer on his cornea. Poor kid. He is on the mend and feeling a little better these days but was in a lot of pain while I was there. I know he'd appreciate happy thoughts sent his way. Even in the pain he loved the early birthday present I brought him and insisted on wearing it. In case you can't see it is a picture of Prince Charming and says, "Sorry girls, I'm taken." Ha! Love it.

Poor kid was feeling so crappy but still posed for the camera. I was glad I was able to be home to stay with him. Adore him!

I did manage to see a few friends when I wasn't at the hospital or sleeping. Breakfast with Sue and my new favorite set of twins, dinner with Sandy at the Metropolitan (dinner=disaster, company=fabulous), and of course the beautiful bride and temple square in Spring.

Dinner at the Metropolitain...or maybe just WAITING for dinner

Waiting for the bride and groom, trying not to freeze.

Sadly, my pictures with the bride did not turn out. Big bummer. Just know she looked fabulous! Next trip to Utah will be for the Little Red Riding Hood Century in June. Until then...

2 comments:

Sue said...

It was so good to see you. Thank you for calling me when you come out. I love catching up. My sister, Mariah, is riding in that race. (Did I mention that?) I can cheer for you two together.

Sandy said...

It was fun to see you! Next time, Bambara!!