I am officially done with job #3. I finished just in time for my trip to Kauai. So nice! It was a little more than I had time or energy for. Hopefully now I can concentrate more on job #1 and school. Tonight I'm finding that I still have a list a mile long of things I need to do. Is there ever enough time?? I'm wondering how I can have too much to do when it is just me that I'm taking care of. How do all of you with spouses and kids do it?? I like being busy but sometimes wonder if I'm busy with things that aren't really all that important...hmmm.....
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, I can't believe you just got back from Kuaui and you posted a very short paragraph that has NOTHING to do with Kauai. Hello!! Pictures...? Come on girl. Tell me about it, gollllleeeee!
As for being busy, yeah once you have kids, you don't have time for the things that don't matter like you are busy with. But I think it's good and fun and healthy as long as it's not too unhealthy. ha ha! That made no sense. I never do make sense though. Bye
I'm waiting patiently for pictures...
Post a Comment