That's right kids, I made it to my first holiday break. And not a moment too soon. I've been 90% unproductive since Friday at 4:00. A lot of laziness with the intention to stop being lazy. Intention is worth something, right? I am finally emerging from my laziness. I even set a goal for one thing I need to accomplish everyday of vacation.
- Yesterday - clean my room - CHECK!
- Today - finish the home work that was due two weeks ago - I'll do it when I'm done blogging (master of procrastination).
- And that is it so far...baby steps people. Baby steps.
One more thought before I get moving on that homework.... Last week in my Primary class we talked about service. Today one of my Primary kids raised his hand and said, "I like to sit on my sister's head and fart." Apparently we need to go over what it means to "serve". He is probably my favorite.
Good night!!
1 comments:
That "service" comment made me laugh out loud! How funny. You're next break is almost here!!! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment