CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

catch up 2

As of August 15th, this is where I spend most of my waking hours...

...North Broadway Elementary School.  Woot woot!  I keep forgetting to take a picture so instead I snatched* this one of the Principal and some random students off the school website.  Long story short, I was set to do student teaching, applied for a few jobs just for kicks, got the first one I interviewed for and life has since turned into a game of constant catch up.

Oh how special education has changed.  I could go on for a while, instead I'll just share with you what my title is and you'll get the picture.  I am not a teacher, I am a Specialized Academic Instructor - Self Contained or SAI-SC for short.  I have 7 students (all boys!) and 3 assistants and NEVER have a dull moment.  Love those 7 little nuggets, behaviors and all.  

I have still managed to get in a little fun.  Stay tuned for update 3...

*This picture does have special significance for my class.  One of my students ripped it off the wall in the school library....as the librarian was screaming in horror...which of course made two other kids start screaming.  Such fun!!! (really!)

1 comments:

Chris and Cassie said...

haha ok thats funny! keep up the great work TBone