CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

first impression

Did I mention I got a job?  And that I have all boys in my class?  And that I am a little freaked out but mostly super excited?  Well I am...

I managed to make a grrrreat first impression with my principal on Saturday.  I went to my new classroom on Saturday to rearrange some furniture since I won't be able to do much this week.  What I forgot* to do was get the security code for the school.  Ooops.  I set off the silent alarm and had security show up.

Way to go Miss Katie!!!

Poor security guard was scared to death and shook like a leaf as he examined my id.  After he got his wits back about him he shared his dream of one day becoming a security guard instructor.  You know, to help make the profession more respectable.  I didn't have the heart to tell him being a fraidy cat didn't help things.

Oh, and I can't wait to explain myself to my principal next week.

*When I say forgot, I mean it didn't occur to me there would be a code

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Lol! Way to go T-Bone. On your way to employee of the year for sure.

Chris and Deb said...

Okay, miss katie, time for a PHONE CALL!! I need to hear all about this job!