CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

my little elvis

One of the first kiddos I worked with when I moved to San Diego was this cute little nugget I'll call Elvis.  It is after all, his middle name.  




He and his family packed up and moved to Atlanta this week.  It was kinda sad saying goodbye to some of my San Diego family but I am excited for the adventures and opportunities that await them in Atlanta.  While his parents packed and cleaned this week, I was able to hang out with him and his little sister.  Here are a few of my favorite conversations with him:

Me:  Elvis, do you like my toes?
Elvis:  Oh yes.  I never before have seen such beautiful toes as your toes with sparkle.

Elvis: Katie, you are important to me.
Katie:  Elvis, you are important to me too!  
Go ahead...awwwww!

As I am helping him wipe after pooping
Elvis:  You are just doing a great job! 
Me:  Thanks Elvis.

Me:  What should I draw? 
Elvis: A cute little mouse, a rat and a skunk.
Me:  Okay but I don't like rats and skunks.
Me drawing requested pictures
Me:  Here you go.  Skunks stink.
Elvis:  But this skunk has candy in his butt if you'd like to try some.
Me laughing
Elvis:  I love your art!  It is pretty and its gorgeous!

All of my hair flipped so it hides my face
Me:  Elvis, look!
Elvis:  Hee hee hee!  You look like a wookie!
Me:  Hahahahaha!  
Elvis:  Do it again!  PLEEEEEAAASE!!!

I will miss the train noises you make (disguised vocal stims), sweet comments, funny comments, crazy conversations with your mom and all of those big hugs.  Good luck little man!!

0 comments: