CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged - my first!

Wow...my first tag! Does this mean I am officially a blogger??? Of course I'll do it since it is from Ang...reminds me of our days emailing at LDSH with LDSPATTO & LDSHAYS. *Tear* To fill in most of you - after college I got a job at LDS Hospital in Patient Account Services. I met some of my best friends there - girls I'll be friends with for years to come! We spent many, many hours emailing while on the job - and I'm not exaggerating when I say many! Not to worry - we still got our jobs done :)

Okay so back to the tag...here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
Family
Friends
My Job

3 Fears
Snakes & bears
Heights
Never having kids

3 Goals
Run a marathon in 2008 - better get moving!
Become 100% out of debt (no car payment, nothing!)
Go to New Zealand

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
Checking my email several times a day - really at least 4 times (not including work email)
Bath & Body Works products - I have 6 month stock on hand at all times
Making lists - I make a least one a day, very common to have multiple lists. Sometimes for the same thing. I have a pen and paper on my night stand just in case I think of something at night. Yeah - it's weird!

3 Random Surprising Facts (might not be all that random or surprising)
I LOVE eating hot dogs. Chicago style with sauerkraut instead of sweet relish. Mmmm....
I have a scar on one of my fingers that I refer to as my 'Neil Diamond scar' - Ask me later
I broke my collar bone my first (and last) time skiing when I was 15 and every once in a while still have some weird nerve thing that will shoot from my neck down to my hand.

I tag Macy, Donna, SheRoos (who can defer to HeRoos if she chooses), JackieSue & Deborah Dawn.

1 comments:

Sue said...

I love when people do "tags" you get to learn so much fun stuff. I didn't know you wanted to go to NZ, had I know you could have been my date on our trip. :-) Also, I LOVE making list too. Sometimes at night while I’m lying in bed if I think of something and don't get up and write it down I get all anxious and can’t sleep cause I know I won't remember in the morning. So weird yes, but I totally understand.