CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

this is what's new

It has been brought to my attention by a few of you that this blog is not serving it's purpose...that is I'm not doing a good job of keeping people updated about the latest and greatest in my life. This is my attempt to update everyone on what is new.

Last Friday I went to an amazing concert. I went to the Swell Season - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. They were in a movie last year called Once. I thought the movie was okay but loved the music. Hearing it live was so much better! If you have the chance to go to a concert I highly recommend going! Sorry you missed it rcachm!!

So let's see....what else? Oh yeah, looks as though I'll be moving to San Diego in July. I've thought about moving for quite a while and had a couple places I was considering. I won't go into all the things I was looking for in my new city but everyone with an opinion said San Diego was the place for me. While I can appreciate good opinions I thought it would be best for me to check it out myself :) I went down last month to take the CBEST and had a great time. It all just feels good. Now the home and job search is on!!

2 comments:

dave and raquel said...

Good for you Katie! I would love to live in San Diego. You'll have to invite us down for a girls San Diego trip!!
Raquel

HeRoosSheRoos said...

COngratulations. I'm excited for the adventures that are waiting for you.