CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Plans gone bad...

I had a plan. A plan for how I was going to accomplish the extra jobs, school and training I’ve taken on in 2008. Monday was great. Tuesday things started to unravel. Thursday I had a minor meltdown on my way home from job #2 wondering if I had possibly taken on more than I could handle. By Friday afternoon I found myself sick in bed and in quite a pissy little mood. This was NOT how things were supposed to go this week. So much for all of my new year’s resolutions – and my plan. I finally fell asleep though and woke up a lot less distraught then I had been a few hours earlier. So what if things didn’t go the way they were supposed to? Life doesn’t always go according to plans…right? Sometimes the most memorable and fun experiences don’t come from a plan…but from throwing out the plan and “living in the now”. I’m someone who always likes to have a plan but this year the plan is to be a little more *bendy* with those plans. After all didn’t someone once say that life is what happens when you are making other plans??

Ok – so about this blog thing. I am addicted to reading blogs!! I couldn’t resist starting one. I realize that most people won’t read it – losers. Just kidding! But seriously, I’ve been accused of not sharing what is going on in my life so for those that really are curious this is for you. Shout outs to Just-Jackie for helping me find a name. It is so fitting for my state of life right now J. And a shout out to nancy4wood for the awesome pic. Thanks for capturing a compli-KATE-d moment. Glad I could provide some entertainment for the Zion’s 2007 crew.

5 comments:

Angie Monson said...

Hey Katie,
It is great to see what you are up to! I haven't talked to you in forever! Let me know what is up!!!!

angie

JackieSue said...

Oh how exciting does it get!?! I'm PUMPED! Yay. Now we can actually have a clue what is going on in each others lives without even talking (since we don't anyway!!). And I think you are going to be a fantastic blogger as you worded things...well swell thus far. Did I think of that name?? Really?? Wow, I am awesome! Hmmm....

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I am sooo glad that I can keep tabs on you through the blog. yahoo

Angela said...

i love it. and this may inspire me to keep up mo' betta on MINE :) nice work, t-bone :)

Macy said...

Katie!! That is quite the picture on your blog! Dallin thinks you are the coolest person alive. And you are!! I am so glad I can see what you're up to now. Keep on bloggin' Love, Macy